A quiet week here on the blog but I’ve been busy preparing for the Christmas rush. My Christmas pudding cross stitch kits with The Bellwether are back in stock and it’s a fun little project to get started on. I’ve also been receiving some exciting parcels and designing new things so I must get back to blogging soon.
Current Shopping Offers
- 15% off everything in my DaWanda shop for new customers next week.
- $5 off the new travel mugs + free shipping worldwide on almost everything at my Society6 store all weekend with those links only.
- 14.92% off everything in my Zazzle store through Monday with the code ZAZZSALEAWAY + 35% off notebooks through Tuesday with the code ZWRITEITDOWN.
- If anyone is thinking about ordering a lot of my cards or stickers from Zazzle before the end of the month, I have a few 90% off codes to share – shoot me an email.
- 50% off my stickers at Redbubble if you buy any 6 designs.
- New offer for repeat customers – free Halloween gift with all orders. Just login and check the cart page for the code. There’s also 15% off your next order for everyone.
News and Reminders
- Monday is Free Shipping Day at Spoonflower (worldwide on all products) so get planning your purchases – maybe something from my designs?
- We have two giveaways running over at Super Cute Kawaii including a cute Japanese Illustration School book if like drawing.
Just in time for Halloween, my trapped ghost is now available on lots of cool stuff at my on-demand partners.
Over at my Society6 store, you’ll find all the usual tote bags, mugs, pillows, bedding and more and there’s also free shipping worldwide on almost everything this week, but only if you use that link.
At my Redbubble store, there’s even more cute products including drawstring backpacks, hardback journals, t-shirts, pouches and the most adorable die cut stickers, which I must buy immediately!
Also of interest to you – my missing Redbubble Gingerbread Man journal turned up a whole month after the replacement arrived so I’ll be giving that one away very soon. And yes, it’s definitely the original one from the dates and yet doesn’t show any signs of what it was up to for 3 months – the mysteries of the postal system!
Thanks again everyone who filled out my survey. It was very helpful and all your comments were very kind :)
I’ll be taking note of your favourite characters, preferred offer types and blog post ideas for future, but let’s go into detail about new products you’d like to see.
Things you can already buy
- Backpacks – I have drawstring backpacks at Redbubble and Zazzle.
- Decals are available at Spoonflower and Walls Need Love.
- Posters are available at Zazzle.
- Trinket boxes are available at Zazzle.
- Memo or chalk board – I have a few dry-erase boards at Zazzle.
- Make up bags are available at Zazzle (just click a design to see all the options), and big zipper pouches at Redbubble.
- Watches are available at Zazzle
- Jewelry – I have some pendants at Zazzle.
- Phone cases are available at Society6, Zazzle and Redbubble for iPhone, Galaxy + more. Even if they just show the design on an iPhone, you can click through and choose from all kinds of phones and tablets. I think Zazzle has the biggest range.
- Rings. I did make a Ghost ring and have a few ring components left so feel free to email me if you’d like a brooch or badge made as a ring instead.
- Clothing – I have t-shirts, vests/tanks, leggings and skirts available from Society6, Redbubble and Zazzle. if you click on any t-shirt at Zazzle, you can choose from lots of options.
If it’s on this list, it’s not something I plan to sell in my own shop. If your favourite character isn’t on these products yet, do let me know and I’ll bump them up the list
Things I am working on already, or will add to the list
- More polymer stamps (already on my mind)
- Pandas (I do have a panda, but all the non-bunny SCK animals could do with a boost)
- Infinity scarves (I was thinking about this last year and I really should do it)
- Pencil cases (there is one Cakeify pencil case left and new designs are being sewn up as we speak!)
- More zines (argh, I have so many unfinished zines)
- Gift sets (I think about this regularly)
- Keyrings (there is no real reason I don’t already do this)
- More Halloween/monster designs (too late this year, but I do have some ideas written down)
- A solar system item that included Pluto (Pluto is in all the Solar System stuff already, despite Neptune’s best efforts. I might do a new Pluto though that would spoil my joke.
- More space stuff (yes, definitely!)
- Calendars (my printers discontinued the birthday calendar size so I have been putting off redesigning those. Magnetic and wall calendars will be back soon.)
- Diaries (new ones coming soon!)
- Magnets (I have all the stuff to make these and should have listed them 2 years ago. Urgh)
- Bumble bees (there are a couple of things, but definitely more to come)
Unlikely, unless one of my on-demand sites adds them
- Skater skirts
- Kids gloves
- Collapsible boxes
A lot of people said plush toys and I would LOVE to design some, but it’s just way out of my budget at the moment (and don’t say Kickstarter because I don’t have a big enough fanbase, nor do I like asking people for money for something that doesn’t exist yet).
Ideas for new freebies
- Sewing / embroidery / cross stitch patterns
- Non-seasonal garlands
- Stationery samples
- Printable cards
- Printable Tokyo visit planning checklist
- Colouring pages
These are all great ideas and I will get thinking of some fun stuff. Thanks again, and look forward to the new things.
Not much to report this week – I’ve just been busy working on new things, enjoying the very nice weather and wondering how much of my life I am going to lose now that Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer has arrived. I also organised a mini trip to London to see the Cosmonauts exhibition, which I’m pretty excited about!
Current Shopping Offers
News and Reminders
Since it’s almost Halloween, I’ve got some spooky cute new tote bags for sale! They’re sure to cheer up your grocery shopping this Autumn and are cute and sturdy enough for everyday use.
I only have a few so don’t hang about if you want one – you can find them in my shop and at Etsy.